So now we know a lot more than we did a while back. We’ve stripped the company down to the ground and we have found the emotional bedrock that is the basis for your brand, your purpose and your voice. We know how we can win and why we can win and most important we know how to build emotional bridges to understanding that establish “The Why.” Now what?
- Formal Brand Strategy Content
- Purpose Statement
- Brand Positioning
- Marketing Objectives & Goals
- Demographic & Psychographic Consumer Profiles
- Brand Archetype: your brand’s personality and character
- Brand Benefits to Key Wholesale and or Retail Consumers
- Design Style Guide
- Media Analysis for Planning
You may think your company doesn’t need all of these tools and you may be right. We will work with you to identify those elements that make sense for the size of your company and your competitive issues.